- Identify the chosen topic giving a brief overview including the relevance to women’s health
- Select and summarize one objective from the chosen topic
- Discuss the reason for selection of the objective
- Discuss how the objective pertains to women’s health
- Examine potential impact on the future of health care in the nation.
- Identify evidence-based and cost-effective interventions related
- Evaluate whether the interventions have or have not been successful.
- Determine the stakeholders that may benefit from the interventions.
- Propose clinical prevention education related to the selected objective to improve or maintain health
- The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 pages excluding the title and reference page.
- Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
- Include a minimum of three (3) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references in addition to HealthyPeople 2020 to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.