The country report will consist of 2 parts. Minimum 10 pages. Maximum 15 pages.
- International Trade (33 % of paper)
- Balance of payments (last 5 years) – analyses and implications
- trading relationships (membership in trading blocs)
- top exports and imports (by destination and industry/products)
- foreign direct investments (inflows, outflows and stock)
- tariff policies and average tariff
- non-tariff barriers
- Select one of the top industries in the country of choice (66 % of paper)
Brief history and milestones.
Industry size (value in $, volume, number of employees), structure, number of segments.
Use Porter’s Diamond to investigate its international competitiveness.
- Demand Conditions
- Related and Supporting Industries
- Factor Conditions
- Strategy, structure and rivalry in that industry (identify major competitors in the industry and what are their individual strategies)
- Government Policies
Please do not forget to put a list of references inalphabetical order at the end of the report. Students should insert references in the body of the paper wherever appropriate.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.