Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Review chapters as needed
- Review lessons as needed
For this activity, reflect on the course content and address the following:
- Identify and elaborate on one or two lessons you have learned from our study of United States history that affect you today in your daily life and/or work.
- Provide advice to the next group of students who will be taking this course.
- How has this course affected you today in your daily life and/or work?
- What should incoming students be aware of regarding this class?
- What strategies did you use that they may find useful?
- What advice can you provide to help them earn an A?
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
This activity will be graded based on the W8 Journal Entry Grading Rubric.
Course Outcomes (CO): 7
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.