Historical Approaches to Early Childhood Education
Related to NAEYC Standards:
- 1b: Knowing and understanding the multiple influences on early development and learning
- 4a: Understanding positive relationships and supportive interactions as the foundation of their work with young children
- Supportive Skill #3- Written and verbal skills
Project Specifications and Requirements:
In the field of Early Childhood Education, there are many great and powerful influences from the past that guide our work today. This assignment will help you to take a look and what influential people and historical approaches can and will help guide our thoughts and practices as a teacher. Once you have researched the past, you will reflect on its impact in today’s classroom.
The assignment will include the following:
This assignment will be a research paper on an historical approach of influential person in the Early Childhood Education field. This research paper can include a mixture of both people and approaches.
- Use 3 credible, academic sources (including your text) to research historical approaches or influential people to the field of Early Childhood Education.
- As you review these sources ask yourself the following questions:
- What were the major influences or ideas for teaching young children or education practices?
- What impact does that person or approach have on the Early Childhood classroom today?
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.