Type of organization focus: an outpatient addiction program
Compose a 1-to-2-page fact sheet detailing a program evaluation method/process and why it would be appropriate within a specific human services organization. When you conduct your research, it may be helpful to have a specific type of organization in mind.
When you formulate your fact sheet, use the following questions as a guide:
- What are the components of the evaluation’s approach (client questionnaires, focus groups, numerical tracking of site visits, for example)?
- Why is the evaluation method you selected applicable to a human services program?
- What does it specifically include or exclude that makes it applicable to human services programs?
- How has this method been used successfully within other organizations?
The fact sheet should include an image/infographic that aligns with a portion of the content. The fact sheet does not require APA in-text citations, but a reference list should be included; you should utilize at least three references beyond the textbook and format.
Military personnel who have experienced extreme physical and/or emotional trauma and the threat of injury or death, or who have witnessed the suffering associated with combat, often return to their home countries with various degrees of anxiety and/or mood disorders related to the trauma they have endured. Prepare a paper describing human services solutions to address post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD) among military personnel.
Be sure your paper addresses the following items:
- Define PTSD.
- Describe the components of treatment that are most essential to the management of PTSD symptoms.
- Describe how reluctance or resistance might come into play when dealing with military personnel who are trauma survivors.
- Describe medical and non-medical interventions that are useful for survivors of trauma such as PTSD.
- Describe how helping professionals involved with trauma survivors can avoid burnout or vicarious traumatization.
Discuss and cite the course textbook and at least one additional credible source to support your analysis and position. T
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.