The Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the organization you chose in the Week 1 discussion, “Key Components of an Information System as Related to the Cyber Domain,” is looking for more information on the cyber domain in hopes of determining the organization’s cybersecurity needs. As a cybersecurity consultant, you believe you can provide the CIO with the information he needs.Using Microsoft® Word, write a 1- to 2-page communication to the CIO of the organization. Provide an overview of the following in your letter:
- A definition of the cyber domain and its key components or aspects. The cyber domain encompasses cybersecurity, a discipline that involves the following:
- Securing computer information, communications systems, networks, infrastructures, assets
- Protecting them against damage, unauthorized use, modification, exploitation
- The components of an information system, elaborating on the similarities to the cyber domain
- An approach to implementing information security for the organization you chose and how that approach could be expanded to the larger cyber domain
- The systems development life cycle compared to the cyber domain life cycle
- The components of the threat environment for the organization you chose, including an argument that a threat to the organization is also a threat to the larger domain
Include citations as necessary in APA format.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.