Risk management practices within the financial sector are of particular interest to regulators. This is because failures within this sector disrupt the functionality of the financial system that derails economic growth and efficiency. We have referenced the subprime meltdown of 2007 several times within this course because it is the most prominent example of a massive risk management failure. In this assignment, you will evaluate the consequences of this failure.
For this assignment, you will write a minimum three-page paper (not including APA title or references pages). In this paper, please address the following:
- Discuss why credit risk management within the financial sector is so significant.
- Why do you think so many banks failed to properly manage risk prior to the financial collapse?
- What are the consequences of failures of credit risk management and who do they affect?
- What measures can banks employ to mitigate credit risks?
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most risk for each contract type.
- Explain methods that can be used to mitigate the risks for each contract type.
- Develop a project monitoring process to track procurement orders for the project.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.