- Read all directions on the NR305 Week 3 assignment directions page.
- Complete the Week 3 Cardiovascular Assessment: Michael Granger case in iHuman before completing this template.
- Submit the iHuman case for grading by iHuman. (You may submit 2 attempts before the deadline.)
- Do not delete any of the content/questions currently on this template.
- Answer each item below. Read the directions carefully in each question and answer them fully. Reminder: You can refer back to the iHuman case as needed to help you complete this template.
- Submit the completed template on the Week 3 assignment page. (Your instructor will grade the Nurse Notes and provide feedback in the grading comments.)
- Please check for proper grammar and spelling prior to submission as this is part of the rubric.
Complete each item below:
- Write an SBAR note (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendations) to summarize Mr. Granger’s current health state for the next nursing shift. Hint: Since Mr. Granger is a new admission your summary should include a comprehensive, but brief, review of all of your findings, not only abnormal results. To develop your note, type the appropriate information after each letter below.
- Mr. Granger will be discharged to his home soon. Describe two priority teaching topics for Mr. Granger’s discharge plan.
- In a one paragraph response, what findings in your iHuman assessment led you select these discharge teaching topics?
- In a one paragraph response, discuss in detail how you would teach this information to Mr. Granger. Describe any teaching tools or resources you would provide. Utilize the course textbook, weekly course lesson, or an outside scholarly source to support your thoughts and ideas. Cite your resources in your paragraphs and list your reference(s) after your response.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.