In two to three pages, complete the case study below by answering the questions. Maria Lopez is a single Hispanic female living in a large Mississippi city. She is 35 years old and has been diagnosed with major depressive disorder (MDD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). She recently lost her job and health insurance, so she does not take any medication for her illnesses. Maria has had physical health issues as well, including hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and obesity. Maria’s closest family lives in Florida, but she rarely sees them, as both parents are alcoholics.
- Speculate on Maria’s mental illness onset, its course, and its possible outcome.
- Explain the close association between Maria’s mental illnesses and her physical comorbidity.
- Describe how Maria would answer quantitative questions regarding four dimensions of health: life satisfaction, hopelessness, anxiety, and depression.
Dr. Michael Dotsey & Associates have opened a family practice with two partners specializing in OB/GYN and Diabetes. The office wants to create or purchase new patient brochures for the practice. Dr. Dotsey hires you to answer the following questions before they make their decision on the new brochures:
- What kind of specialty brochures can you find to show the partners? Differences between at least three brochures.
- What kind of information should the partners give the patients on their brochures? Explain the benefits and/or reasons why the information will be effective for marketing purposes of the practice.
- From the three brochures you compared in question one (above), which one would you recommend? Why? Explain how you made your decision.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.